PARMESAN-CRUSTED CHICKEN CUTLETS (17)
Amazing parmesan goodness!"Excellent, a lite coating that browns nicely. Will add it to favorites!" - Maroon4
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 20 minutes
30 people trying soon
Verified by Tammylucas
PARMESAN-CRUSTED CHICKEN CUTLETS (17) Preparation
- Oven to 200
- Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap and pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Pat dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Set wire rack on rimmed baking sheet.
- Whisk together 1/4 c. flour and 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese in pie plate
- In medium bowl whisk egg whites and chives together until slightly foamy.
- In a second pie plate, combine 2 c. shredded parmesan and remaining tablespoon flour.
- Coat chicken in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- Transfer chicken to egg white mixture; coat evenly and let excess run off.
- Coat chicken with shredded parmesan mixture, pressing gently so that cheese adheres.
- Place on wire rack.
- Heat 2 t. oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Place 2 cutlets in skillet and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook until cheese is pale golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Flip cutlets and continue to cook until cheese is golden brown on second side, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to wire rack set in rimmed baking sheet and keep warm in oven.
- Wipe out skillet with paper towel and return to medium heat.
- Add remaining 2 t. oil and cook remaining 2 cutlets.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
PARMESAN-CRUSTED CHICKEN CUTLETS (17) Reviews
Excellent, a lite coating that browns nicely. Will add it to favorites!
10 months, 3 weeks, 1 days, 14 hours, 54 minutes ago