7 people want to try | 9 have favorited
1. Place 1/2 bread in 9x13 pan.
2. Drizzle with 1/2 melted butter.
3. Mix mayo, onions, ham, and cheese. Spread over bread in pan.
4. Sprinkle remaining bread on top.
5. Drizzle with remaining butter.
6. Mix eggs, milk, and seasoning. Beat till mixed. Pour over bread in pan.
7. Refrigerate and cover overnight.
Bake uncovered 325 degrees. 50-60 minutes.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Ham and Swiss Strata. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!