3 people want to try | 2 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease bottom
only of a 9x13 inch pan with butter or margarine. Remove about 2 cups of
dry cake mix; reserve for later.
2. Beat remaining dry cake mix (about 2 cups), butter, peach puree, eggs,
egg substitute, and sour cream in a large mixing bowl on medium speed for 2
minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Spread half of the batter in the
3. In 2 cup measure, stir together reserved dry cake mix, brown sugar,
pecans, and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over the batter in pan.
4. Carefully spread remaining batter evenly over cinnamon-sugar mixture by
dropping batter by dollops over the mixture then spreading. Bake 30 to 33
minutes in the preheated oven or until cake springs back when touched
lightly in center.
5. For icing, stir confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla until thin
enough to drizzle, stirring in additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, if
necessary. Poke top of warm care several times with fork then spread icing
over top of cake. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Store covered.
This can be served for breakfast, brunch or dessert
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Honey Bun Cake (4 Pts). Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!