Spicy Mac and Cheese
Easy mac and cheese with a kick."We loved this super simple recipe. We will definitely make it again!" - unljayhawk
Yield: 6 Servings Ready in moments
69 people trying soon
Spicy Mac and Cheese Preparation
1. Cook pasta - drain well
2. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add onion and sauté 3-5 minutes or till tender.
4. Add cheese and cook, stirring constantly (5 minutes or till cheese melts)
5. Stir in sour cream, blend well.
6. Stir in tomatoes and green chilies.
7. Stir in pasta.
8. Cook for 5 minutes or till heated.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Spicy Mac and Cheese Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.