78 people want to try | 75 have favorited
1. Cook pasta - drain well
2. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add onion and sauté 3-5 minutes or till tender.
4. Add cheese and cook, stirring constantly (5 minutes or till cheese melts)
5. Stir in sour cream, blend well.
6. Stir in tomatoes and green chilies.
7. Stir in pasta.
8. Cook for 5 minutes or till heated.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
unljayhawk 2 years agoWe loved this super simple recipe. We will definitely make it again!
Bbazzam 2 years agoExtremely easy and amazingly good!
ykell42 2 years agoAmazing and simple! What's not to like