Cranberry & White Chocolate Biscuits
Incredibly Yummy Biscuits!!!"Yum! These are delicious. I added macadamia nuts and used gluten-free flour instead of regular flour, worked beautifully. " - vnessf
Yield: 72 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
80 people trying soon
Cranberry & White Chocolate Biscuits Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 180 C. Line 3 baking trays with non stick baking paper.
2. Use an electric beater to beat the butter and sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy.
3. Add the condensed milk and flour to the butter mixture. Stir to combine. Stir in the crasins and chocolate.
4. Divide the dough into 2 equal portions. Roll tablespoonfuls of 1 portion into balls. Divide among the prepared trays, allowing room for spreading. Use the palm of your hand to flatter slightly. Bake in oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 8-10 min or until light golden. Set aside on the trays for 3 min to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Repeat with remaining dough portion.
I sometimes make larger biscuits, I get 48 out of the batch and I increase baking time to 20 min.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Cranberry & White Chocolate Biscuits Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.