92 people want to try | 104 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 180 C. Line 3 baking trays with non stick baking paper.
2. Use an electric beater to beat the butter and sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy.
3. Add the condensed milk and flour to the butter mixture. Stir to combine. Stir in the crasins and chocolate.
4. Divide the dough into 2 equal portions. Roll tablespoonfuls of 1 portion into balls. Divide among the prepared trays, allowing room for spreading. Use the palm of your hand to flatter slightly. Bake in oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 8-10 min or until light golden. Set aside on the trays for 3 min to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Repeat with remaining dough portion.
I sometimes make larger biscuits, I get 48 out of the batch and I increase baking time to 20 min.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
KalaSpokes 2 years agoDelicious! Very easy to make too. Going to try them with different flavourings.
vnessf 2 years agoYum! These are delicious. I added macadamia nuts and used gluten-free flour instead of regular flour, worked beautifully.
Kwakagrl 2 years agoEveryone loves these, they just disappear off the plate.
TommyMcFLY 2 years agoSo good ay! But do you think they could work with pieces of macadamia instead of chocolate?