Foil-Pack Chicken and Broccoli Dinner (15)
So easy... put in the oven and eat in 30 min. Be sure to use chicken cutlets for fastest cook time and no pre-cooking."My husband is the pickiest eater ever. And he loved this. I did make slight changes but not much. Used tenders instead of breasts. Seasoned with seasoning salt garlic salt n a dash of pepper. Fried on skillet just to brown with some pam. And for the stuffing only added 1c of water. Added spinach to it as well. Boiled that for 5 min and did not precook broccoli. The steam is good in the packets that it will cookbthe broccoli just fine. Also cooked it for 35 min. Came out PERFECT!!! even my 2&3 yr old loved this. Ty so much for the post!!!! Will def make again!" - mommy2pt
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 40 minutes
favorite of 11,533 people 11,037 people want to try
Verified by Lisette1977
Foil-Pack Chicken and Broccoli Dinner (15) Preparation
- Oven to 400
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
- Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 25-30 mins
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- Cut sits in foil for steam before opening.
Many people are precooking, searing, or something else to the chicken. The whole point is to have a quick and easy no clean up meal. 6 oz cutlets work the best in this recipe and bring it to perfection at the thirty minute cooking time.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Foil-Pack Chicken and Broccoli Dinner (15) Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: