Lemon Chicken with Olives and Ricotta Cheese
|8 no-boil lasagna noodles; oven-ready|
|1 tspolive oil|
|1 meyer lemon|
|4 smallchicken breast halves; boneless, skinless, halved crosswise|
|ground black pepper|
|1 tbspolive oil|
|1 cupgreen olives; garlic-stuffed or pitted|
|1 cupricotta cheese|
|1/2 tspground black pepper|
|fresh rosemary; snipped|
Lemon Chicken with Olives and Ricotta Cheese Preparation
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, bring 3 inches water to boiling. Add noodles and the 1 tsp oil. Cover and cook for 6 minutes or until tender; drain. Lay noodles in a single layer on waxed paper. Cover; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, shred peel from lemon; set aside. Halve lemon. Cut half the lemon into wedges; juice the remaining half. Sprinkle chicken with half of the lemon peel, salt and pepper.
3. In a large skillet, heat the 1 tbsp. oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook about 10 minutes or until no longer pink (170°F), turning once halfway through cooking. Add olives; heat through. Remove from heat.
4. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine lemon juice, ricotta cheese, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stirring once.
5. Spoon ricotta mixture into 4 bowls. Top with the noodles, chicken and olives, the remaining lemon peel, and, if desired, rosemary. Serve with lemon wedges.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Lemon Chicken with Olives and Ricotta Cheese. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.