J- Beef pot roast
J- Beef pot roast Preparation
• Place roast beef in shallow roasting pan
• Sprinkle beef with lemon juice, pierce with for
• Cover and refrigerate until ready to roast, preheat oven to 350
• Prepare been in oven cooking bag according to package directions
• Return to roasting pan
• Arrange onions, carrots, and potatoes around beef
• Top with celery and bell pepper
• Sprinkle beef with garlic, mustard, and thyme
• Pout tomato juice around beef in cooking bag
• Seal bag, cut slits
• Roast for one hour
• Remove beef from bag
• Let stand, covered, for about 5 minutes
• Cut into slices
• Arrange vegetables around beef on serving platter
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for J- Beef pot roast. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.