60 people want to try | 55 have favorited
First decide how you want to display – in a glass or in a mold. If using a mold, spray it with vegetable spray. I like using various glasses for the presentation as it eliminates the worry of getting them out of the mold and you still get to see how beautiful it is – plus it is a great excuse for using all the pretty glasses that at least at my house don’t get out very often.
1. Puree the strawberries and sugar in a blender or food processor until very smooth and press through a sieve to remove the seeds. Remove 1 cup and reserve the rest.
2. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a small microwave safe bowl and let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place in the microwave for 5 second intervals until it dissolves.
3. In a medium size microwave safe bowl, bring the milk to a simmer, 1 1/2- to 2 minutes – don’t boil.
4. Add the gelatin, strawberry puree and the cream and mix.
5. Pour into the serving dishes and chill until firm.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Strawberry Panna Cotta. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!