Garlic Parmesan Baby Potatoes
This is something I threw together once and loved it... finally decided to post it. I'm writing it as I make it, for one serving, just double, triple etc for your desired amount."Tasty and extremely easy to make. A great side dish for our grilled salmon last night. Leftovers were good the next day too...made a welcome addition to our breakfast omelet. I think adding a splash of fresh lemon juice would be a nice variation, and would add great flavor to the potatoes." - sgrishka
Yield: 1 Servings Ready in 30 minutes
63 people trying soon
Garlic Parmesan Baby Potatoes Preparation
1) Fill a medium sauce pan about half way up with water and add a couple shakes of salt.
2) Cut up the baby potatoes, in half for small ones and quarters for larger ones.
3) Put potatoes in the water and place on high heat until the potatoes are tender (15 - 20 min)
4) Turn off heat, drain the water out and return the potatoes to the hot sauce pan.
5) Put Ghee in the sauce pan and coat the potatoes with it (should melt in hot sauce pan)
6) Put remaining spices and cheese in the sauce pan, stir to coat
That's it... simple and tasty.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?