Cheesy Spanish Rice and Chicken
A quick and easy recipe with leftovers that everyone loves! Feel free to mix up the amount of cheese or spices and try some new ones!
Yield: 6 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
32 people trying soon
Verified by twojocks
Cheesy Spanish Rice and Chicken Preparation
1. Defrost chicken if not already. Season with garlic powder and poultry seasoning. Set oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix with whisk in the bottom of a casserole dish, 2 quart 11inch, cream of chicken, chicken broth, water, saffron rice, and onion powder.
3. Top with chicken slices and pepper.
4. Cover with aluminum foil and cook in oven for 45 minutes.
5. Mix rice and chicken and top with cheered cheese.
6. Cook for 15-20 minutes until rice and chicken is fully cooked.
7. Let sit for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Rice may not full cook if you don't mix after 45 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Cheesy Spanish Rice and Chicken Reviews
Recipe is for cheddar but try a Mexican blend!
2 years, 1 months, 3 days, 4 hours, 3 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.