Herb Marinated London Broil
Herb Marinated London Broil Preparation
1. Combine wine, olive oil and seasonings in a large Ziploc bag.
2. Place steak in bag and seal. Turn bag gently to distribute marinade. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 3 hours for a stronger flavor. Turn bag occasionally.
3. Lightly grease grill rack. Preheat grill to medium heat.
4. Remove steak from marinade; reserving marinade. Grill 8 to 10 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
5. Brush with reserved marinade after turning. Discard leftover marinade. Cut into thin slices across the grain
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Herb Marinated London Broil Reviews
didn't grill this. marinated it for 24 hours and then threw the whole mess in the crock pot. easy, no work kinda dinner!
1 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 6 hours, 53 minutes ago