0 people want to try | 1 have favorited
1. Combine wine, olive oil and seasonings in a large Ziploc bag.
2. Place steak in bag and seal. Turn bag gently to distribute marinade. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 3 hours for a stronger flavor. Turn bag occasionally.
3. Lightly grease grill rack. Preheat grill to medium heat.
4. Remove steak from marinade; reserving marinade. Grill 8 to 10 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
5. Brush with reserved marinade after turning. Discard leftover marinade. Cut into thin slices across the grain
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
shanewing 1 year agodidn't grill this. marinated it for 24 hours and then threw the whole mess in the crock pot. easy, no work kinda dinner!