9 people want to try | 15 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Lasagna with Homemade Spaghetti Sauce (6)"
- Cook and stir first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan or Dutch oven until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off all fat.
- Add tomatoes.
- Stir in next 5 ingredients.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Reduce hear; simmer uncovered 1 hour or until mixture is the consistency of spaghetti sauce.
- Heat oven to 350
- Mix cottage cheese, parmesan, parsley, salt, and oregano
- Reserve ? c. meat sauce for the top layer.
- In ungreased 13X9 baking pan layer noodles, meat sauce, the mozzarella cheese, and cottage cheese mixture; repeat 3 times.
- Spread reserved ? c. meat sauce over top; sprinkle with ? c. parmesan cheese.
- Lasagna can be covered and refrigerated several hours at this point.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes (allow additional 10-15 minutes if lasagna has been refrigerated.)
- Let stand 15 minutes after removing from oven.
There are no reviews yet for Lasagna with Homemade Spaghetti Sauce (6). Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!