7 people want to try | 10 have favorited
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the onion and on medium, stirring occationaly until soft & lightly browned.
- Stir in the sun-dried tomato paste, chopped tomatoes, zucchini, diced potatoes, and garlic and cook slowly for 10 minutes, uncovered, shaking the pan frequently to stop the vegetables from sticking to the base.
- Pour in the stock or water and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat, partialy cover the pan, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are just tender.
- Add more stock if necessary.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the basil and half the cheese. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Serve hot, sprinkled with the remaining cheese.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Summer Vegetable Soup. Be the first to review it!