Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Chocolate Kahlua BLACK OUT Bundt Cake with Vanilla & Coffee Drizzle recipe, or contribute your own. "Bake" and "Advance" are two of the tags cooks chose for Chocolate Kahlua BLACK OUT Bundt Cake with Vanilla & Coffee Drizzle.
3 people want to try | 4 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Chocolate Kahlua BLACK OUT Bundt Cake with Vanilla & Coffee Drizzle"
1. MAKE THE CAKE: Adjust the oven rack to the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 10-cup Bundt pan with Pam; dust lightly with cocoa powder. Tap out any excess cocoa powder. Place the prepared pan on a 1/4 sheet pan. .
2. In a large heat-proof mixing bowl, add the cocoa powder and bittersweet chocolate pieces. Pour the hot coffee over the mixture. Whisk until smooth, then set aside to cool slightly; about 10 minutes.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the sugars, canola oil, eggs, Kahlua and vanilla and almond extracts. With an electric hand mixer on medium speed, beat until smooth; about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the melted chocolate mixture and beat until smooth; about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
5. On low speed add the flour mixture in 3 increments and beat just until blended. Do not overmix.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared Bundt pan and smooth the top. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a tester comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached. Do not overbake.
7. Cool in the pan 10 minutes. Invert the cake onto a serving platter and cool for 30 minutes before icing.
8. MAKE THE ICINGS: If the consistency of either icing is too thick and not pourable, add a few drops more of half and half; whisk until pourable. These icings harden almost immediately; work quickly. Vanilla Icing: In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk the butter until melted. Whisk in the confectioner's sugar, half and half and vanilla. Whisk to a smooth and pourable consistency. Immediately drizzle over the cooled cake. Chocolate Kahlua Icing: Rinse out the small saucepan. Over medium heat, whisk the butter and chocolate chips until melted. Whisk in the confectioner's sugar, Kahlua and half and half. Whisk to a smooth and pourable consistency. Immediately drizzle over the vanilla icing.
There are no reviews yet for Chocolate Kahlua BLACK OUT Bundt Cake with Vanilla & Coffee Drizzle. Be the first to review it!