3 people want to try | 3 have favorited
1. Mix all ingredients except pasta together in a bowl
2. Spray slow cooker with non stick spray then place 1/3 mixture into the cooker, place 1/3 pasta sheets on top repeat until finished.
3. In another bowl add all the topping ingredients except cheese and mix until combined.
4. Carefully place over mince and sprinkle with cheese over top.
5. Cook on low for 8 hours or until topping has set.
If you have a large cooker double the receipt. You can also freeze leftovers for quick dinners.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Slow Cooker Lasagna. Be the first to review it!