Ready in 25 minutes
Amazing flavor with so few ingredients
"This recipe is DIVINE. I love that the prosciutto traps all the juices and makes the pork so amazingly tender. And the sauce! Omg. I saved the leftover sauce and have eaten it on everything, it is just so darn good. I have made this recipe three times now. The most recent time I made it I forgot to buy chicken broth, so I used some cheap moscato I had on hand instead. WOW! The results were amazing. White wine is an excellent addition to this sauce. "- Christy589
1,025 people want to try | 1,117 have favorited
- Pat chops dry, place one slice proscuitto on each chop
- Cover with plastic wrap, using meat mallet pound each to 1/8"
- Heat 2 T. Vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat
- Dredge pork in flour, shake off excess flour
- Once oil starts to smoke add 1/2 the pork to the skillet proscuitto side down
- Cook for 3-4 min till browned
- Flip and cook about 2 min
- Remove pork to a plate tented with tin foil
- Add remaining oil and repeat with remaining pork chops
- Place remaining chop on the place and replace foil
- Add garlic to the now empty skilled and cook till lightly browned about 1 min
- Add broth to pan and boil for 5-7 min
- Add all accumulated pork juices to pan, wish in lemon juice, sage, butter and salt and pepper to taste
- continue to simmer until slightly thickened
- Serve over pork (2) per serving
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Christy589 2 weeks agoThis recipe is DIVINE. I love that the prosciutto traps all the juices and makes the pork so amazingly tender. And the sauce! Omg. I saved the leftover sauce and have eaten it on everything, it is just so darn good. I have made this recipe three times now. The most recent time I made it I forgot to buy chicken broth, so I used some cheap moscato I had on hand instead. WOW! The results were amazing. White wine is an excellent addition to this sauce.
underdog55 4 months ago
magnus777 6 months agoSauce was oily.
Rfiddy 10 months agoPork covered by more pork. What could be better? Sauce had a great flavor a well. Definitely will do again soon!
mlesher1 11 month ago
CherieBonine 1 year agoA new family favorite! The depth of flavor is incredible. I can't wait to make this again!
heidischraderhart 1 year agoCan't wait to eat again! Lovely combo of flavors!
fivewoods 1 year agoTry it
jilldemldupont 1 year agoThere was not a single leftover in my house! All of my family loved this!! I used deli ham instead of prosuitto. My sauce didn't get that thick, but it was still good! I ate it on my side dishes of mashed potatoes and green beans also!!!!
KaraO22 1 year agoSo savory. The sauce makes it! Delicious!
emmetryan 1 year agoThe flavour is amazing and that's despite my accidentally over-heating the sauce. Really lovely taste I'm going to make this again, and again, and again.
Kbruns 1 year agoGreat flavor and it was quick and easy to make!
Crystil 2 years agoDelicious!!! My family loved this even my super picky 6 year old!!! Full of garlic flavor, tempered with lemon and, wow, sage really made the difference! (I buy sage fresh and then freeze it, which worked out just fine for this recipe! You'll not be disappointed with this one!!!
marisa03 2 years agoThe proscuitto on the pork chop was so crispy. I added some herbs to my flour to help add taste. The sauce was pretty good, not too heavy. I will try again.
CBCherry 2 years agoI love it what a great meal!
Maggiestavrou 2 years agoExcellent recipe. Thank you.
Twinsfan1 2 years agoThis recipe is very tasty! I will definately make it again. Fairly easy
MrsSidandi 2 years agoGreat Recipe! Even my picky eater children gave it rave reviews. They ate so much they didn't have any room for dessert.
Nljungquist 2 years agoAmazing dish. The prosciutto adds such an amazing crunch and saltiness.
aphilbeck8 2 years agoWOW! Great taste. I added some white wine to the sauce and cooked it down, it was so good! Thank you for posting.