13 people want to try | 17 have favorited
Preheat oven to 350.
1. Mix thoroughly shortening, sugar and egg.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
3. Stir dry ingredients into shortening mixture, alternating with milk.
4. Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
5. Bake until golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Immediately rollin melted butter, then dip into sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for French Breakfast Puffs. Be the first to review it!