Extra light fish pie
Try this Extra light fish pie recipe, or contribute your own. "Low-fat" and "Bake" are two of the tags cooks chose for Extra light fish pie.
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 40 minutes
0 people trying soon
Extra light fish pie Preparation
1. Wilt the spinach in butter, squeeze out the excess water then put in the bottom of an ovenproof dish.
2. Cut the fish into chunks and put in a bowl with the prawns.
3. Mix the creme fraiche with the parsley and season well then mix with the fish.
4. Spoon over the spinach.
5. Brush filo sheets with melted butter then scrunch up and use to top the pie.
6. Cook at 170C (fan) for 30-40 minutes until filo is crisp and golden and the fish cooked through.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Extra light fish pie Reviews
2 months, 3 weeks, 1 days, 22 hours, 12 minutes ago