Santa Fe Chicken
Santa Fe Chicken Preparation
1. Let chicken breasts defrost
2. Turn the stovetop onto medium heat, pre-heat the oven to 350.
3. Cook chicken breats on stovetop in light vegetable oil for about 12 minutes until they are yellowish-brown
4. Take off the stove and sprinkle Italian bread crumbs on both sides
5. Lightly batter the chicken with barbeque sauce on both sides
6. Put the chicken in the oven on 350 degrees for about 20 minutes
7. Recoat with barbeque sauce on both sides
8. Cook the chicken in the oven again on 350 degrees for about 10 minutes
9. Recoat the chicken with barbeque sauce, then sprinkle shredded cheese (cheddar or american works best) on top. Recoat with barbeque sauce again.
10. Lower the temperature to 300 degrees and cook the chicken for a few minutes until the cheese melts
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Santa Fe Chicken. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.