Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies
O M G"These cookies were interesting. I didn't care for them hot out of the oven, but they were good once they had cooled. I also found it difficult to use the right amount of dough to cover the oreo without using too much. I used the leftover dough to make regular cookies for work, and my coworkers raved about the cookies." - Nessielynn82
Yield: 24 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
302 people trying soon
Verified by twojocks
Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies Preparation
1. Sift together the FLOUR, BAKING SODA and KOSHER SALT.
2. Beat the butter for a few minutes, add in the sugars and beat for a few more minutes.
3. Add in the vanilla, beat.
4. Add in the eggs, beat.
5. Add in the flour a few separate times and beat in between until fully incorporated.
6. Add in the chips and beat a few times just to mix them in.
7. Place a small amount of the chocolate chip cookie dough on a cookie sheet, place oreo on top and another amount of chocolate chip dough on top.
8. Bake at 350 until golden brown. About 10 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.