Ready in 45 minutes
Don't laugh! This tantalizing hot artichoke and spinach recipe has ALL the flavor and less of the fattening fillers so frequently lurking in other popular dips. It's sure to be met with good humor at your next cocktail party or holiday gathering. No joke!
4 people want to try | 5 have favorited
1. Chop, juice, shred, grate, mince, grind, dice all ingredients before you begin.
2. In a large pot heat oil and butter on medium till mixture shimmers. Add scallions and garlic. Stir 3-5 mins.
3. Add flour, stir, about 7 mins.
4. Add stock carefully, whisk to combine till smooth and mixture simmers.
5. Stir in cream, return to simmer. Remove from heat.
6. Add lemon juice, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, nutmeg, cayenne powder, combine thoroughly.
7. Stir in spinach. Stir in artichoke bottoms. Add Pepper Jack. Stir all till combined.
8. Serve hot.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for No Joke Artichoke & Spinach Dip. Be the first to review it!