Warm Chocolate and Amaretto Pudding
Verified by gailwhitman
Warm Chocolate and Amaretto Pudding Preparation
1. Warm the milk in a saucepan over a low heat.
2. Mix the flour, sugar and vanilla seeds in a separate saucepan until smooth, then whisk in the warm milk, a little at a time, until smooth. Place the pan onto the heat and cook over a gentle heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
3. Whisk in the Amaretto liqueur and continue to whisk until the mixture thickens.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chocolate and butter.
5. To serve, spoon the mixture into serving glasses and sprinkle over the crushed amaretti biscuits.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Warm Chocolate and Amaretto Pudding. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.