182 people want to try | 246 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Sweet Potato Marshmallow casserole"
1. Wrap sweet potatoes in tin foil and bake for an hour to an hour and a half until soft all the way through.
2. When done cooking, scoop the insides into a bowl.
3. mash in the cinnamon, brown sugar, butter or syrup, and vanilla. Mash until relatively creamy and all the big chunks of potato have been broken up.
4. Spread evenly in a casserole pan. Cook for half hour at 350 degrees.
5. Take out the casserole, cover it with the marshmallows, and increase oven to 450. Cook casserole until marshmallows are brown.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
thom1229 1 year agoQuick easy and delicious!!
mcdonald129 1 year agoI also tried this with pumpkin spiced marshmallows. Delicious!