163 people want to try | 223 have favorited
1. Wrap sweet potatoes in tin foil and bake for an hour to an hour and a half until soft all the way through.
2. When done cooking, scoop the insides into a bowl.
3. mash in the cinnamon, brown sugar, butter or syrup, and vanilla. Mash until relatively creamy and all the big chunks of potato have been broken up.
4. Spread evenly in a casserole pan. Cook for half hour at 350 degrees.
5. Take out the casserole, cover it with the marshmallows, and increase oven to 450. Cook casserole until marshmallows are brown.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
thom1229 11 month agoQuick easy and delicious!!
mcdonald129 1 year agoI also tried this with pumpkin spiced marshmallows. Delicious!