Sweet Potato Marshmallow casserole
Sweet Potato Marshmallow casserole Preparation
1. Wrap sweet potatoes in tin foil and bake for an hour to an hour and a half until soft all the way through.
2. When done cooking, scoop the insides into a bowl.
3. mash in the cinnamon, brown sugar, butter or syrup, and vanilla. Mash until relatively creamy and all the big chunks of potato have been broken up.
4. Spread evenly in a casserole pan. Cook for half hour at 350 degrees.
5. Take out the casserole, cover it with the marshmallows, and increase oven to 450. Cook casserole until marshmallows are brown.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Sweet Potato Marshmallow casserole Reviews
Quick easy and delicious!!
4 months, 3 weeks, 1 days, 5 hours, 58 minutes ago
I also tried this with pumpkin spiced marshmallows. Delicious!
1 years, 1 months, 6 days, 18 hours, 32 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.