Ready in 45 minutes
So light and airy. You can frost it with some sweetened cream cheese icing.
"Easiest recipe I've ever made. Used a bundt pan and sprinkled with powdered sugar when done. Very yummy!"- kristenchernicky
88 people want to try | 103 have favorited
1. Dump the angel food cake mix in a bowl
2. Add the crushed pineapple
3. Mix to combine
4. Pour in to an UNGREASED tube pan (bundt pans DO NOT work)
5. Bake according to the box directions
6. Remove from oven and sit the bottom of the tube pan on top of a bottle. Air needs to get all around the pan. I've tried just on a wire rack and elevated and it DOES NOT work. MUST BE A BOTTLE.
7. After completely cooled it will come out beautiful. You can frost with some sweetened cream cheese or as is with some slice strawberries.
DIABETICS CAN EAT THIS CAKE!!
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
efini93 11 month agoeasy and delicious everyone loved it.
kristenchernicky 1 year agoEasiest recipe I've ever made. Used a bundt pan and sprinkled with powdered sugar when done. Very yummy!
Love7721 1 year agoYou can also just dump in a 9X13 dish, but I think the tube or bundt pan is prettier :)
Love7721 2 years agoI posted this recipe.