Light and Fluffy Pineapple Angel Cake
So light and airy. You can frost it with some sweetened cream cheese icing."Easiest recipe I've ever made. Used a bundt pan and sprinkled with powdered sugar when done. Very yummy!" - kristenchernicky
Yield: 12 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
75 people trying soon
Light and Fluffy Pineapple Angel Cake Preparation
1. Dump the angel food cake mix in a bowl
2. Add the crushed pineapple
3. Mix to combine
4. Pour in to an UNGREASED tube pan (bundt pans DO NOT work)
5. Bake according to the box directions
6. Remove from oven and sit the bottom of the tube pan on top of a bottle. Air needs to get all around the pan. I've tried just on a wire rack and elevated and it DOES NOT work. MUST BE A BOTTLE.
7. After completely cooled it will come out beautiful. You can frost with some sweetened cream cheese or as is with some slice strawberries.
DIABETICS CAN EAT THIS CAKE!!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Light and Fluffy Pineapple Angel Cake Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.