Ready in 45 minutes
Oreos do not give me a reason for living. But these cupcakes do. The cookies work so well in a cupcake. I had some Oreos uneaten left over and wanted to put them in cupcake form. I whipped up a batch of chocolate cupcakes, with additional Oreo crumbs in it, and voila.
"these were a huge hit. kept it simply by adding the 20 crushed oreos to store bought chocolate cake batter and baking, then making the frosting. which by the way is delicious with the cream cheese... yum! added another 20 oreos to the frosting which is probably excessive to anyone else but they were delish and everyone loved them!"- jennyarceo
Top-ranked recipe named "Oreo Cupcakes"
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C (325°F). Line 24 cupcake wells.
2. Add all the ingredients to a small mixing bowl and beat on low speed until blended. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat on medium speed for two minutes.
3. Half fill each cupcake well with the mixture and bake for about 15 minutes in a preheated oven.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before frosting.
1. Combine cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add the vanilla and icing sugar and blend until smooth.
2. Beat the double cream until incorporated and then up the speed to medium high. Beat for 4 minutes until whipped.
3. Mix in the Oreo crumbs.
Pipe the icing onto each cupcake as desired, adding an oreo half to each one.
Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature when baking.
miamiamiamiamia 1 year agoDelicious… I made them for my school lunchbox and they were GREAT!!! Thanks for the recipe!
ladybugkatiebug 1 year agoLove it
Nookette 1 year agoI made a variety of cupcakes for my daughters' party recently. These were the favourite by far! Thanks for posting this recipe.
MarleneV 1 year agoI did like these cupcakes but they were a bit dry...I didn't do the frosting
Luckyj7 1 year ago
LovelyXxZz 1 year agoDelicious!
KaraLynn44 1 year agoI'm thinking about making these for fathers day since my sad loves Oreos. Do you think I could just switch everything to vanilla and use vanilla Oreos since those are his favorites? Or should I not try and just stay with the original recipe???
Carolynanne 2 years agoReduced cookies to 10 in cupcakes. Kids at school loved them
Dolphinz 2 years agoI love the recipe but what is t or T or 1/2 cream cheese?
jaxomnia 2 years agoLovely, my family love it ;) I halved the Oreo ingredients tho as it wasn't clear on the recipe, and based on the comment from others. Used 10 Oreos instead of 20. Also I think for UK size cupcakes it can state 36 cupcakes ish as opposed to 24.