Thai Iced Tea for Two
Simple recipe for Thai iced tea, without the sweetened condensed milk and using a French press instead of a cloth strainer. Makes 2 glasses of iced tea.
Yield: 2 Servings Ready in moments
favorite of 9 people 6 people want to try
Thai Iced Tea for Two Preparation
1. Boil 4 cups of water.
2. Pour the boiling water into a french press, and then add tea leaves. Depress the plunger as far as you can.
3. Let steep for 5-6 minutes. The color should be dark orange / reddish orange.
4. Pour out the tea evenly into 2 glasses.
5. Add 2.5 tablespoons of sugar into each glass, stir until dissolved.
6. Refrigerate for a few hours or until chilled.
7. Add 2 tablespoons of milk into each glass, and stir. The tea should look dark orange in color.
8. Add ice cubes, if desired, and serve.
Take care not to oversteep the tea leaves.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Thai Iced Tea for Two. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven