Grilled Balsamic Pepper Steaks with Skewered Vegetables
|1/4 cupBalsamic vinegar|
|3 tblsolive oil|
|1 lrg clovegarlic; minced|
|4 4-6 ozbeef flat-iron or shoulder top blade steak|
|1 1/2 tblscracked black pepper|
|1/2 tspcoarse salt|
|2 lrgorange and/or yellow bell peppers; cut into 2" pieces|
|1 smallsweet onion; cut into 3/4" wedges|
|12 babyportabello or crimini mushroom caps|
Grilled Balsamic Pepper Steaks with Skewered Vegetables Preparation
1. Combine vinegar, oil and garlic in large bowl. Brush steaks with 1 tablespoon of the balsamic mixture, sprinkle with pepper and salt. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Add bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms to remaining balsamic mixture, toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes or cover and refrigerate 2 hours stirring occasionally.
3. Heat grill. Drain vegetables, reserving marinade. Alternately thread vegetables onto 4 (10"-12") metal or bamboo skewers.**
4. Grill steaks and vegetables, covered over medium heat or coals 8 to 12 minutes for medium-rare steak and crisp-tender vegetables, turning and brushing occasionally with reserved marinade.
5. Remove steaks and vegetables from grill. Cover loosely with foil, let stand 5 minutes. Serve steaks with vegetables.
** If using bamboo skewer, soak them in cold water for at least 20 minutes before using.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Grilled Balsamic Pepper Steaks with Skewered Vegetables. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.