46 people want to try | 34 have favorited
- In a bowl combine zest, 2 T lime juice, mayonnaise, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the mixture in a small zip-lock bag
- Add grilled diced chicken to the mayonnaise mixture
- In a bowl combine Jicama, mango, silantro, salt and remaining lime juice
- Serve in taco shells lettuce first than chicken and mango jicama mixture.
- Trim the zip-lock bag with sauce like a piping bag
- drizzle sauce ontop of tacos topped with avocado
2 tacos per serving
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
neats55 7 months agoNot bad, but added 1Tbs honey, chopped red bell pepper and 1/2 apple, chopped, to mango mixture; could use pita in place of taco shell, curry powder instead of cumin for a different taste. Definitely a summery meal.