Curry Chicken Wraps with Nectarine-Chutney
Indian spices pair well with the tangy nectarines in this recipe. If you don't have nectarines, peaches also go great.
Yield: 6 Servings Ready in 2 hours, 30 minutes
5 people trying soon
|1 cupPlain fat-free yogurt|
|3 tablespoonCurry powder|
|3 tablespoonLime juice; , divided|
|4 (6-ounce)Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves|
|10 Cilantro sprigs|
|6 Garlic cloves; , crushed|
|2 cupsChopped nectarines|
|3/4 cupFinely sliced green onions|
|1/3 cupMango chutney|
|2 tablespoonChopped fresh cilantro leaves|
|2 tablespoonChopped fresh mint|
|1 tablespoonGrated peeled fresh ginger|
|1/4 teaspoonGround red pepper|
|6 (1.9-ounce)Light whole-wheat flatbreads (such as Flatout)|
|24 (1/8-inch-thick)Slices cucumber|
|1 1/2 cupsloosely packed baby arugula|
|1 cupVertically sliced red onion|
Curry Chicken Wraps with Nectarine-Chutney Preparation
1) Combine yogurt, curry, and 1 tablespoon lime juice in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; squeeze bag to mix. Cut 3 shallow slits in each chicken breast. Add chicken, cilantro sprigs, and garlic to bag, squeezing to coat chicken. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2) Combine remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, nectarines, and next 6 ingredients (through red pepper) in a bowl; toss gently. Cover and set aside.
3) Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
4) Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt; place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill for 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut chicken across the grain into thin slices.
5) Place 1/3 cup nectarine chutney in center of each flatbread. Divide chicken evenly among flatbreads. Top each with 4 cucumber slices, 1/4 cup arugula, and about 2 1/2 tablespoons red onion; roll up. Cut each wrap in half diagonally.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Curry Chicken Wraps with Nectarine-Chutney. Be the first to review it!