Ready in 1 hour
Known as "Sticky Chicken" this recipe is one of those dishes that you can fix and let cook all day and not have to constantly check on it. It is very simple and affordable to make, without lacking in the taste department.
8 people want to try | 2 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Simmered Rotisserie Chicken"
1. In a large pot, saute onion and garlic in a bit of oil.
2. Add butter and stir until melted.
3. Add Chicken Broth.
4. Add Chicken Breasts.
5. Bring to boil and reduce to simmer and cover. Allow to simmer for a minimal of three hours, the longer you allow the chicken to simmer the better the flavors develop. About two hours into cooking gently half the chicken breasts with spatula. You want the chicken to shred itself.
6. After three hours, stir chicken and turn to medium heat until all liquid is evaporated.
7. Serve alone, or on rice or risotto.
There are no reviews yet for Simmered Rotisserie Chicken. Be the first to review it!