"Damn Good" Rum Sauce
This sauce is the key ingredient to Bead Pudding. Pour this on the Bread pudding while it's in the casserole dish and when you cut and serve it it will still slowly drizzle to the sides of the pudding, creating a flavorful, moist, sauce.
Yield: 7 Servings Ready in 15 minutes
favorite of 24 people 13 people want to try
"Damn Good" Rum Sauce Preparation
1. Melt butter and cool for 10 minutes. (Note: It's important to let the butter cool, if you don't, on the next step the egg will actually begin to cook,)
2. Mix egg and water- stir into butter until blended.
3. Stir in sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture begins to boil.
4. Remove from heat and stir in rum extract.
5. Once Bread Pudding is done pour over and allow to cool for a bit and serve.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for "Damn Good" Rum Sauce. Be the first to review it!
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven