Quiche Appetizers Preparation
1. In mixer beat cream cheese and margarine until fluffy.
2. Add flour. Mix well.
3. Dip with 70 scoop into ungreased mini muffin pans.
4. Flatten with tart iron or fingers.
5. Place 1 teaspoon cheddar cheese into each crust.
6. In bowl combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and red pepper.
7. Beat well.
8. Add a 70 scoop of filling over cheese in crusts. Be careful do not over fill.
9. Bake 300 convection 350 regular oven 10-15 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Quiche Appetizers. Be the first to review it!
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven