Cream Cheese Breakfast Bread
Cream Cheese Breakfast Bread Preparation
1. Flatten one can of crescent rolls into bottom of greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Press seams together.
2. Beat 1 cup sugar with cream cheese until smooth.
3. Spread over crust in pan.
4. Top with second can of rolls.
5. Pour margarine over roll dough.
6. Mix together remaining sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over margarine.
7. Bake 300 convection 350 regular oven for 20 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Cream Cheese Breakfast Bread. Be the first to review it!
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven