Chocolate Cake Roll
Chocolate Cake Roll Preparation
1. Grease and paper line a jellyroll pan.
2. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
3. In mixer beat egg yolks and vanilla until thick and lemon colored.
4. Gradually add the 1/3 cup sugar, beating until sugar dissolves.
5. In another mixer beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
6. Gradually add the 1/2 cup sugar into egg whites until stiff peaks form.
7. Fold egg yolk mixture into egg white mixture.
8. Fold in flour mixture.
9. Spread batter into prepared pan.
10.Bake 325 convection 375 regular oven 12-15 minutes.
11.Immediately roll baked cake in powdered sugar covered towel.
Fill cake with cream cheese filling, ice cream, etc.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Chocolate Cake Roll. Be the first to review it!