1 people want to try | 1 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 300 convection 350 regular oven.
2. In mixer combine cake ingredients.
3. Blend on low speed for one minute.
4. Scrape and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5. Pour batter into a greased 12 cup bundt pan.
6. Bake 45-47 minutes.
7. Cool in pan 20 minutes then invert onto serving platter.
8. Glaze cake while still warm.
1. Combine glaze ingredients until smooth.
2. Spoon over warm cake.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Chocolate Kahlua Cake. Be the first to review it!