26 people want to try | 30 have favorited
1. Mix one egg with dry cake mix and melted margarine.
2. Press into greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
3. In small mixer beat cream cheese until fluffy.
4. Add remaining eggs and vanilla.
5. Gradually add powdered sugar.
6. Beat until smooth.
7. Pour over crust.
8. Bake 300 convection 350 regular oven 30-35 minutes.
9. When cool dust with powdered sugar.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
akingkubo 2 years agoDelicious! It's hard to just have one. I will try this myself but maybe substitute sugar with Splenda and low fat cream cheese for lower calories and fat.