0 people want to try | 0 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 300 convection 350 regular oven.
2. In mixer combine cake mix, mandarin oranges, oil, melted margarine, eggs.
3. Mix at low speed for one minute.
4. Scrape and mix at medium speed for two minutes.
5. Pour batter into two greased 9 inch round baking pans.
6. Bake cakes for 24-27 minutes.
7. While cakes are still warm poke holes in each layer with a toothpick.
8. Pour reserved pineapple juice over each layer.
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Stir well.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Springtime Layer Cake. Be the first to review it!