8 people want to try | 28 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 300 convection 350 regular oven.
2. In mixer combine cake mix, strawberry gelatin, mashed strawberries, oil, milk, and eggs.
3. Mix on low one minute.
4. Scrape and mix on medium speed for two minutes.
5. Fold in coconut and pecans.
6. Divide batter into 3 greased 9 inch round baking pans.
7. Bake 28-30 minutes.
1. Beat cream cheese and margarine until fluffy.
2. Add strawberries and powdered sugar. Beat well.
3. Add coconut and pecans.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Cream Cheese Icing. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!