Best Ever Chocolate Cake (Seriously)
There is not much I enjoy eating more than chocolate cake. This is a recipe my mother gave me that is my favorite homemade cake recipe I've found so far.
Yield: Servings Ready in 1 hours
favorite of 85 people 60 people want to try
Verified by stevemur
Best Ever Chocolate Cake (Seriously) Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Sift together dry ingredients
3. Add oil, coffee, and milk; mix at medium speed for 2 minutes
4. Add eggs and vanilla, and mix for 2 more minutes ***BATTER WILL BE THIN***
5. Pour into a pan of your choice. There is enough batter for a single 9x13 inch pan, two 9 inch round pans, a single bundt pan, or 30 regular sized cupcakes.
6. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out completely clean. Cooking times vary largely by oven and pan type.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Best Ever Chocolate Cake (Seriously) Reviews
I posted this recipe. It is one of my favorite cake recipes.
1 years, 9 months, 2 weeks, 13 hours, 44 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven