Mom's Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
Verified by Tammylucas
Mom's Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all of the "cake" ingredients together well EXCEPT the carrot and pineapple.
3. Stir in the carrot and pineapple.
4. Bake for 50-60 minutes in a bundt/tube pan.
5. While the cake is baking, beat all of the icing ingredients together using a mixer.
6. Remove the cake from the oven and let cool completely before icing.
You can add crushed nuts to the cake or to sprinkle on top of the icing if you'd like!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Mom's Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing Reviews
I posted this recipe. It is my favorite carrot cake.
1 years, 9 months, 1 weeks, 5 days, 23 hours, 3 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: