Ready in 45 minutes
My mother has been making this cake for years. It is often requested by her friends and family!
Top-ranked recipe named "Mom's Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing"
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all of the "cake" ingredients together well EXCEPT the carrot and pineapple.
3. Stir in the carrot and pineapple.
4. Bake for 50-60 minutes in a bundt/tube pan.
5. While the cake is baking, beat all of the icing ingredients together using a mixer.
6. Remove the cake from the oven and let cool completely before icing.
You can add crushed nuts to the cake or to sprinkle on top of the icing if you'd like!