0 people want to try | 1 have favorited
1. Cook beef until browned.
2. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic. Cook until tender.
3. Add picante sauce, spinach, tomato sauce, tomatoes, lemon juice, black olives and salt.
4. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
5. Tear 6 tortillas onto bottom of greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
6. Top with 5 cups of beef mixture.
7. Tear 6 tortillas over meat mixture.
8. Top with sour cream and 3/4 cup of cheeses.
9. Top with 5 cups of meat mixture.
10. Cover with 3/4 cup of cheeses.
Spicy Enchilada Casserole
Bake thawed 350 for 30 min. Let stand 10 min before serving
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Spicy Enchilada Casserole (one pan). Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!