Spicy Enchilada Casserole (one pan)
|1 1/2 pounds ground beef|
|1 cuponion; chopped|
|1 cupbell pepper; diced|
|1/2 teaspoongarlic; minced|
|1 1/2 cupspicante sauce|
|1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach; thawed|
|1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce|
|1 can diced tomatoes|
|1/2 cupsliced ripe olives|
|1 tablespoonlemon juice|
|1 1/2 teaspoonsalt|
|12 corn tortillas|
|1 cupsour cream|
|1 1/2 cupcheddar/jack mix|
Spicy Enchilada Casserole (one pan) Preparation
1. Cook beef until browned.
2. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic. Cook until tender.
3. Add picante sauce, spinach, tomato sauce, tomatoes, lemon juice, black olives and salt.
4. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
5. Tear 6 tortillas onto bottom of greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
6. Top with 5 cups of beef mixture.
7. Tear 6 tortillas over meat mixture.
8. Top with sour cream and 3/4 cup of cheeses.
9. Top with 5 cups of meat mixture.
10. Cover with 3/4 cup of cheeses.
Spicy Enchilada Casserole
Bake thawed 350 for 30 min. Let stand 10 min before serving
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Spicy Enchilada Casserole (one pan). Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.