Key Lime Cheesecake
Key Lime Cheesecake Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 275 convection oven 325 regular oven.
2. Place cake mix, melted margarine, and 1 egg in mixer.
3. Blend on low speed for 2 minutes.
4. Spread into bottom and up sides of a greased 10 inch springform pan.
5. Place cream cheese and sweetened cream cheese in mixer (no need to rewash it). Beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
6. Beat one minute at medium speed..
7. Add the 3 eggs and the lime juice. Beat at medium speed for one minute.
8. Pour filling into crust.
9. Bake until it looks shiny and the center barely jiggles, 58-62 minutes.
10. Cool for 30 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
11. Garnish with cool whip before serving.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Key Lime Cheesecake. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven