2 people want to try | 2 have favorited
1. Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan with 1 bag of cookies.
2. Layer the bananas on top of the cookies.
3. In a mixer beat cream cheese until fluffy.
4. Gradually add the condensed milk. Beat until smooth.
5. Add the milk and pudding mix. Beat until smooth.
6. Fold in the cool whip.
7. Pour over the sliced bananas.
8. Top with remaining cookies.
9. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Not your Mama's Banana Pudding. Be the first to review it!