1 people want to try | 5 have favorited
1. Combine 5 cups oreo pieces with margarine.
2. Press evenly into bottom of full size steam table pan.
3. Chill 15 minutes.
4. Combine milk and cheesecake filling in mixer bowl.
5. Using a wire whip, beat on medium speed for 1 minute.
6. Scrape down side and bottom of bowl.
7. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes longer.
8. Fold in remaining oreo cookie pieces.
9. Pour over crust.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Oreo Cheesecake Dessert. Be the first to review it!