1 people want to try | 5 have favorited
1. Combine chicken, picante, onion, cumin, mix well.
2. Heat about 1/2 inch oil in skillet.
3. Quickly fry each tortilla in oil to soften.
4. Drain on paper towels.
5. Spoon 1 tablespoon chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese down center of each tortilla.
6. Roll tightly; secure with a toothpick.
7. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
8. Bake 350 convection 400 regular oven 18-20 minutes until crisp.
9. Serve warm with guacamole and picante sauce.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Chicken Flautas. Be the first to review it!