Chicken Flautas Preparation
1. Combine chicken, picante, onion, cumin, mix well.
2. Heat about 1/2 inch oil in skillet.
3. Quickly fry each tortilla in oil to soften.
4. Drain on paper towels.
5. Spoon 1 tablespoon chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese down center of each tortilla.
6. Roll tightly; secure with a toothpick.
7. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
8. Bake 350 convection 400 regular oven 18-20 minutes until crisp.
9. Serve warm with guacamole and picante sauce.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Chicken Flautas. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.