3 people want to try | 14 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Brown Sugar Smokies"
1. Preheat oven to 350?F
2. Cut bacon into thirds
3. Wrap bacon pieces around sausages; use 1 toothpick per sausage to hold together
4. Place on large baking pan
5. Sprinkle brown sugar over top of bacon wrapped sausages
6. Bake until bacon is crisp and sugar is melted; apprx 15 mins. **sometimes I turn the oven to broil for a few minutes at the end to make the bacon crispier**
7. Keep warm in slow cooker while serving.
Linda made these for us for Easter 2010 and they were really yummy!
There are no reviews yet for Brown Sugar Smokies. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!