Crustless Spinach and Cheese Quiche
This is from Paula Deen, so you know it's good. You could add bacon to it. Maybe some red bell pepper. AWESOME for breakfast"Liked this alot! Used bisquick for flour, added caramelized onions. Also put a slice of mozza on top, and topped off with a slightly smaller disc of crispy edged crepe, making for melty yumminess! Ridiculousy good, though next time I might use half the amount of salt since extra cheese made it unnecessary for me." - redfireysunset
Yield: 8 Servings Ready in moments
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Spinach
393 people trying soon
Crustless Spinach and Cheese Quiche Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray an 8 by 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Unwrap the spinach and put it, box and all, on a plate. Microwave and cook on high power for 4 minutes. Allow it to cool and remove it from the box. Squeeze out all of the liquid out of the spinach and put it into a medium bowl.
3. Combine the eggs, sour cream, cottage cheese, Parmesan, flour, salt, and pepper, in a medium bowl. Stir together, or blend in food processor until the mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
4. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the spinach. Add the Cheddar and blend with a spoon until well mixed.
5. Pour the spinach mixture into the baking dish and smooth out the top.
6. Bake until set, about 45 minutes. Remove the baking dish from the oven. It will be puffed up, but will fall slightly as it cools.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Crustless Spinach and Cheese Quiche Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.