Crock Pot Tapioca Pudding
Crock Pot Tapioca Pudding Preparation
1. combine milk & sugar in crock pot.
2. Add tapioca
3. Cook on HIGH for 3 hours
4. Lightly beat eggs and vanilla. Add I cup of hot milk mixture from crock pot to eggs and combine.
5. Quickly stir egg/vanilla mixture into the rest of the hot milk mixture in the crock pot.
6. Cook on HIGH for an additional 20 minutes.
7. Serve warm or chill (I like to ladle into several smaller containers while it is still warm)
1. It is important to add the cup of hot milk mixture into your egg/vanilla mix before adding to the crockpot. This makes sure the eggs do not cook instantly when you add them to the crockpot.
2. If you have trouble finding regular tapioca in the grocery store (my stores only carry minute tapioca in the box) try an oriental grocery store. They have lots of varieties to choose from.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?